Austin Cap Metrorail System Response

https://austinarea512.blogspot.com/2019/04/austin-cap-metrorail-system.html

Although I have never used the Metrorail System in Austin, I have participated in sitting in traffic. Every day it seems to be getting worse. Just this past Thursday it took me nearly 30 minutes to get from my apartment in West Campus just to be able to see the highway. That's not even mentioning the traffic once I was on the highway. The Metrorail system might just solve all these problems for Austinites. If the city were to regulate them more and make more of them, Austin could start to have a transportation system similar to New York. With so many people moving in and so much construction going on, these rail systems would help the community as a whole and also give people life experiences they might not get anywhere else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marijuana decriminalization

Border wall would destroy Texas wildlife